Thursday, December 10, 2009

"A" Student




I got 100% on my anatomy test. I'll admit that I get 100 on all my tests (except once I got a 98); but for this one I actually had to study. Had to memorize all the bones and muscles in the head, neck, arm, hand and feet. Things like the sternocleidomastoideus is the muscle of the neck that lowers and rotates the head. It's the one that, along with the trapezius, frequently goes into spasm from leaning over a computer for twenty years. At least that's what happened to me.

Friday I can start "checking out" on the practicals. I did some very nice barrel curls yesterday.

It's fun learning all this stuff. At my age one hardly every develops a new skill, interest or hobby. I remember when my first boss at Grey (who was in his late 50s at the time) started taking Spanish lessons for the first time. He was so excited. That's how I feel, excited and happy. It's all just so damn FUN.

No comments: